Wilson Butler Architects is an innovative and collaborative design studio specializing in arts and entertainment experiences. Our award-winning portfolio features projects ranging from historic theater restorations to groundbreaking spaces aboard the cruise ship industry’s most cutting-edge vessels. The firm’s open studio environment encourages a fun and creative process. And we are excited to be expanding our practice to Miami with a new office.
The even more exciting news: we are searching for Architectural Designers to join us on this new venture!
These individuals must be motivated candidates with strong design skills that are complimented by the ability to visualize complex three-dimensional spaces.
Our ideal candidates:
- Hold a degree in architecture
- Have at least 3-8 years of experience.
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Have the capability to convey an architectural concept through diagrams, sketches and three-dimensional models.
- Are proficient in Adobe Creative Suite and Powerpoint.
- An expert with Revit, Rhino and Rendering is desired.
And will exhibit the following traits:
- Work collaboratively and independently
- Willingness to push creative boundaries
- Flexibility and eagerness to take on new challenges and assignments
- Excellent time management (efficiency)
- Positive, can-do attitude
We want to see you grow and succeed!
We encourage our staff to develop their skills and offer meaningful contributions to the firm. Our size allows for each team member to try their hand at every aspect of the design process. However, this is a product of more than our size, it emanates from the attitude and culture of our Directors and Principals. Our leadership actively engages the staff in all aspects of the design process as well as the business. We encourage our employees, when their skills and ambition dictate, to lead client meetings and open new project sectors.
- A degree in architecture.
- At least 3-8 years of experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- The capability to convey an architectural concept through diagrams, sketches and three-dimensional models.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite and Powerpoint.
- Expert with Revit, Rhino and Rendering is desired.
Salary commensurate with experience. We offer many benefits including health, dental, and a competitive 401k plan, bonus opportunities, professional development and licensure support, holiday, vacation, and sick time. Wilson Butler Architects Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. EOE M/F/H/V.
No phone calls please.