Marketing/Business Development Manager
We're Hiring a Marketing/Business Development Manager!
Wilson Butler Architects – an award-winning mid-sized design firm based in Boston, with a national practice focused on architecture for arts & entertainment (www.wilsonbutler.com) is looking for a dynamic and experienced marketing professional to lead the firm’s proposal development process and support the business development team. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years of marketing experience in the A/E/C industry.
- Manage all aspects of proposal submissions and provide other marketing support, as needed, for client and prospect meetings.
- Identify, track and research project opportunities and conduct client research/analysis.
- Help build and maintain relationships between key staff, consultant partners, construction managers and clients
- Work with Directors, Principals, and Project Managers to evaluate pursuit opportunities and determine team composition.
- Manage and leverage CRM contact database.
- Maintain and update project library, including project sheets and marketing collateral, references, consultants, and associated data.
- Manage our social media presence through strategic social media plan.
- Identify opportunities for conferences/speaking engagements and other opportunities to promote the firm.
- Coordinate conference attendance and associated materials.
- Coordinate and deliver email marketing and other advertising and promotional campaigns.
- Maintain project image library through OpenAsset
- Monitor and regularly update WBA website.
Education and Qualifications
- BA/BS degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, or related field
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience of marketing experience, within A/E/C industry
- Specific experience executing proposals at an architectural firm
- Strong writing and visual communication skills
- Experience with Zoho CRM or other CRM software
- Experience with OpenAsset– image management a plus
- Solid understanding of email marketing best practices (MailChimp)
- Experience with Content Management System (WordPress) or other CMS software a plus
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office
- Social Media strategy experience- Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc.
- Ability to prioritize, follow through effectively and perform under tight deadlines
Salary commensurate with experience. We offer many benefits including health, dental, and a competitive 401k plan, bonus opportunities, professional development and licensure support, holiday, vacation, and sick time. Wilson Butler Architects Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. EOE M/F/H/V.